Monday, May 3, 2010

Moby - Wait for me (The Remixes)

"Wait for me" is a beautiful chillout track on the latest album "Wait for me" from the American producer and Dj Moby. Today came the "the remixes" EP out with  fantastic remixes of famous topDJ's like Laidback Luke and Jean Elan.

Artist: Moby (moby.com)
Song: Wait for me
Remixers: Laidback Luke, Jean Elan, Paul Kalkbrenner, Villa, Yousef, Zodiac Cartel, Christoffer Berg
Label:
Little Idiot (3-5-2010) (thelittleidiot.com)
Ministry of Sound (7-5-2010) (ministryofsound.com)

My personal favourite is the Laidback Luke remix, followed by the Zodiac Cartel remix !

Zodiac Cartel remix (full):


Laidback Luke remix (full):


Buy @ dj-tunes.com:
Moby - Wait for me (The Remixes - Little Idiot)
Moby - Wait for me (The Remixes - Ministry of Sound)
Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment