Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's me bitches !!

The album "It's me bitches 2010 remixes" contains 4 remixes of Nicky Romero's dutch house bomb 'it's me bitches'.

Artist: Nicky Romero (nickyromero.nl)
Song: it's me bitches
Remixes: Less vox dub remix, Danny G remix, Firebeatz remix, Dani L Mebius remix
Label: Sneakerz Music (sneakerzmuzik.nl)

The Danny G and Dani L Mebuis remixes miss the power of the original. They aren't bad but they aren't really good either. The less vox dub remix is better, however it isn't really different from the original. In my opinion the Firebeatz remix is the best and equals the original. Yes, in this case 'original' means 'best'.

Firebeatz:

Dani L Mebius:

Danny :

Less Vox Dub:


Buy @:
dance-tunes.com: Nicky Romero - It's Me Bitches 2010 Remixes
beatport.com: Nicky Romero - It's Me Bitches 2010 Remixes
Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment