Monday, February 8, 2010

Excuse me miss, let me sip my drink!


A hip house banger from Robbie Rivera and Fast Eddie, both well-known and respected producers. Robbie Rivera released his first track in '96 (El Sorrullo) and hasn't been out of the clubscene since than. He made remixes for Tocadisco, Bob Sinclar, Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Benny Benassi, Felix da housecat and many more... Fast Eddie earned his fame in the late eigthies and mid ninenties with tracks like "Acid Thunder" and "Hip House".

Artists: Robbie Rivera & Fast Eddie
Song: let me sip my drink
Remixers: Robbie Rivera (juicy bigroom dub), Chuckie, Mastiksoul (and many more in an upcoming remix-album)
Label: Black Hole recordings (blackholerecordings.com)

Be sure to check out Chuckies remix, it's a real dirty tune. Mastiksouls remix is a bit more special: fast loops in the vocals and many special sounds. Robbie Reveras juicy bigroom dub is like it should be: dub.

Radio edit:


Mastiksoul remix:

Chuckie remix:

Buy:
dance-tunes.com: Robbie Rivera & Fast Eddie - Let Me Sip My Drink Album
beatport.com: Robbie Rivera & Fast Eddie - Let Me Sip My Drink Album
junodownload.com: Robbie Rivera & Fast Eddie - Let Me Sip My Drink Album
Free €5 download voucher !
Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment