Thursday, December 1, 2011

New project: AllMyMusic.net

Dear readers,


It has been since "Hello" of Martin Solveig I've posted something. Mainly because I had a shortage of time and I couldn't spend to much time for this blog anymore. Since "Hello" a lot of great and mind-blowing tracks have been released. Some of my favourites:

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - Generation X
Swedish House Mafia & Party Knife - Antidote (Instrumental)
Chuckie- What happens in Vegas
Coldplay - Paradise (Swedish house mafia remix)
Pitbull & Afrojack - Give me everything
And many more....


This post is a sort of kick-off for a new period of blogposts! I probably won't be posting as much as I used to be, but from time to time I will add freshly released tracks that I like.

I also would like to inform you about a new project I've been working on lately. It's a free on-demand musicplayer that features millions of tracks. Clicking on a track gives links to biographies and discographies of the artist, and so on. I hope you will find it worth a visit and... find it worth to use as your new website to listen to music. The homepage features the most-watched tracks on youtube, but on the right you can search for whatever track you want to! Or if you prefer free internet radio, there are plenty of them. For all of this go to: AllMyMusic.net

Greetings,
Steff

No comments:

Post a Comment