Friday, January 8, 2010

After school special - date night

'After school special' was formed in late 2009 by two artists: Michael Knall & Sudz. Both born and raised in Chigaco they got interested in music and start to produce. This single 'date night' is really fantastic !

Artist: After school special (theafterschoolspecial.com)
Song: date night
Remixers: Bo Cendars, Keven Le Fonque (Hard 2 get remix)
Label: Ruckerz music (ruckerz.com)

I can't decide which I like the most: the original or Keven le Fonque's remix. I like the loops of the vocals in Keven's remix and I do like some parts of his remix (especially where he build up a climax), but the main vibe in the original is somehow better.
Buy @ dance-tunes.com:
Share on Facebook


2 comments:

  1. nice, thanks for the support guys. Look out for more releases this month..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting !
    I'll check your new releases for sure, I hope they are as fantastic as this one !! :)

    ReplyDelete