Thursday, December 24, 2009

Turn Up the Bass !!


I heard a preview long ago and I was looking forward to it, so finally:
Demian Ngo & Roger Punario - Turn up the bass.

However it was released today on all musicports, I missed the first release on JunoDownload about a week ago. But I like this song so much, I had to blog about it! It has the typical high synths wich I like the most about dutch house.
Demian Ngo's songs are really amazing: 'Panya Vibe', 'Rockin it', 'Drop That Poncho', 'Hit The Floor' and many more... But also Roger Punario is an upcoming talent (in the house-scene, he was a hardstyle dj before, called RogerP) and I trully hope they become really big because their tracks are amazing.

Artists can be found on:
rogerpunario.com
demiango.hyves.nl

Turn Up The Bass EP:
artists: Demian Ngo & Roger Punario
remixers: Demain Ngo, Roger Punario, Tuna (not yet released)
label: ruckerz.com

Demian Ngo & Roger Punario - Turn Up The Bass (Demian Ngo remix):



Buy @
junodownload.com: Turn Up The Bass Ep
dance-tunes.com: Turn Up The Bass EP
Delen




1 comment: